Swim 2km or 20km this March
for the 1 young person who takes their own life each day.
Swim to save lives 1-31 March
Every day, another young person in Australia loses their life to suicide.
Dive in this March to raise funds for ReachOut, and you’ll make sure young people in Australia have the mental health support they urgently need.
It’s free to sign up and with every lap you swim, you’ll help save lives.
Here's how it works
1. Sign up
Sign up solo or in a team. Then set your swim goal, and get started.
2. Dive in
It doesn’t matter if you swim a little or a lot. With every lap, you’ll be helping save lives.
3. Save lives
You’ll get plenty of support along the way. And every dollar you raise will help prevent youth suicide.
How far will you swim this March?
That's just 3 laps a day in a standard 25-metre pool.
That's 25 laps a day in a standard 25-metre pool.
Set your own goal
Then swim as much (or as little) as you like.
Your laps. Your rewards.
Every lap you complete and every dollar you raise in your swim to save lives will see you earn some swim-pressive rewards – including a cozy hoodie. Earning these will show everyone that you’re a champion of youth mental health – even when you’re not in the water.
The more laps you swim and the more money you raise for youth mental health, the more swag you’ll add to your (swim) bag. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get swimming and to save lives.
Sign up today and get a FREE Swim Cap!
Content warning: Kiara's story mentions suicide. If this brings anything up for you head to the ReachOut website.
Your laps will help young people like Kiara
“ReachOut was there from me when literally no one else was. It saved my life.” – Kiara, ReachOut Youth Ambassador
When Kiara was in crisis, she found getting help a challenge. Until she found ReachOut:
“After a year of struggling with severe depression, I made plans to end my life. In all the confusion I found ReachOut. ReachOut was there for me when literally no one else was. It saved my life. I was surrounded by support and knew ReachOut was always there the second I needed it in places and ways that physical services just weren’t. It made all the difference to me.”
Will you swim to save lives, and give support to young people like Kiara?
- Briar Hawkins just donated $21
- Leah Binns just donated $90
- Damian Costigan just donated $54.86
- Sylvia Szabo just donated $133.76
- Anna Dear just donated $54.86
- Matt Lukjanenko just donated $128
- Amanda O'Dell just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Justin Power just donated $31.65
- Tim McIntyre just donated $54.86
- Herb Mitton just donated $135.04
- James Waldron just donated $53
- Diane Arnot just donated $52.75
- Ruby Curtis just donated $54.08
- Jacinta Panjkov just donated $21.10
- Andrijana Vidovic just donated $246
- Judy Smith just donated $26.38
- Scott Parker just donated $258.47
- Stephen Crocker just donated $54.86
- Emma Louise ;) just donated $54.86